The Sue Robins Arts Award may be granted to an ETFO member. The recipient shall receive $100 and a certificate.
- nominees must be active ETFO members
- nominees must instill a love for and enjoyment of the arts
- nominees must foster the artistic development of students of varying abilities
- Nominations must be made by members through the school’s Union Steward.
- Nomination forms must be returned as advertised in the distributed awards package.
- Nominations are processed by the Local Awards Committee.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a description of the nominee’s involvement in relevant school activities and projects, as well as letters of recommendation from various sources.