The Mentor/Leadership Award may be granted to a maximum of two active ETFO members and each shall receive $100 and a certificate.
- nominees must be active ETFO members
- nominees must have provided outstanding mentorship/leadership in the school
- nominees must have demonstrated initiative and influence in their school
- Nominations must be made by members through the school’s Union Steward.
- Nomination forms must be returned no later than the advertised date in the distributed awards package.
- Nominations are processed by the Local Awards Committee.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a description of the nominee’s involvement in relevant school activities and projects, as well as letters of recommendation from various sources.