The Humanitarian Award may be granted to an active ETFO member. The recipient shall receive $100 and a certificate. An additional $100 donation shall be given to an accredited charitable organization of the recipient’s choice.
- nominees must be active ETFO members
- nominees devote time and energy to community activities and provide leadership within the local and/or global community
- nominees support charitable activities which benefit students, education or the broader community
- Nominations must be made by members through the school’s Union Steward.
- Nomination forms must be returned no later than April 28, 2022.
- Nominations are processed by the Local Awards Committee.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a description of specific activities or projects with which the nominee has been involved. Indicate the significance of these projects to students, education or the broader community, as well as letters of recommendation from various sources.