The Honorary Life Membership Award may be granted to retired members of ETFO or its predecessor federations. Each recipient shall be given an ETFO pin and a certificate.
- nominees have retired from the teaching profession
- nominees have given outstanding service to the Federation/Union
- as decided upon by the Awards Committee in conjunction with the ETFO local Executive
- Nominations must be made by members through the school’s Union Steward.
- Nomination forms must be returned no later than April 28, 2022.
- Nominations are processed by the Local Awards Committee.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a description of specificFederation/Union activities or projects and the role played by the nominee. An indication of the significance of these activities to the Local should be outlined and letters of recommendation should be included.