The Deb Bushfield French Award may be granted to an ETFO member. The recipient shall receive $100 and a certificate.
- nominees must be active ETFO members
- nominees must instill a love for and enjoyment of learning a second language
- nominees must foster the development of French language skills for students of various abilities
- nominees must show a commitment for using current resources and strategies for French as a Second Language instruction.
- Nominations must be made by members through the school’s Union Steward.
- Nomination forms must be returned by the date advertised in the distributed awards package.
- Nominations are processed by the local Awards Committee.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a description of how the nominee fits the above criteria, as well as letters of recommendation from various sources.